The holidays can be an especially difficult time for people struggling to make ends meet. The Salvation Army of Greater Houston helps by providing hot meals, gifts, clothing, toys and much more during the holiday season.
Angel Tree Gift Assistance Program
The Angel Tree program provides Christmas gifts to disadvantaged children up to 12 years of age, and seniors 62 and older.
Families in need of assistance must call and schedule an appointment beginning Wednesday, September 4th at one of the following Salvation Army locations.
– Aldine Westfield Corps, in North Houston, 713.694.5688
– Northwest Corps, in Northwest Houston, 832.200.4620
– Temple Corps, north inner-loop, 713.692.0522
– International Corps, in Southwest Houston, 713.988.5201
– Pasadena Corps, 713.378.0020
– Montgomery County Corps, in Conroe, 936.760.2440
– Fort Bend Social Services Office, in Stafford, 281.207.2500
Español – Inscripciones para el programa de regalos para Navidad
Familias interesadas en participar deben de hacer una cita en uno de los siguientes centros del Ejército de Salvación.
Los centros de inscripción son:
- Aldine Westfield Corps, en el norte 713.694.5688
- Northwest Corps, en el noroeste 832.200.4620
- Temple Corps, en la Itrvinton, norte del centro 713.692.0522
- International Corps, en sureste 713.988.5201
- Pasadena Corps, 713.378.0020
- Montgomery County Corps, en Conroe, 936.760.2440
- La oficina de Servicios Sociales en Fort Bend, 281.207.2500
Community Holiday Meals
Aiming to spread holiday cheer to all in our community, The Salvation Army hosts Community Holiday Meals on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day at two of its homeless shelters: Family Residence and at The Salvation Army Wayne Bergstrom Center of Hope.
Open to the public, shelter clients and guests feast on turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings, as well as several tasty desserts.