Angel Tree Program
In 2018, Angel Tree Partners contributed nearly $900,000 in in-kind gifts for children and seniors registered through the Angel Tree program. Over 16,000 individuals applied for assistance and through our corporate partnerships 70% of those angels’ wishes were filled in time for Christmas.
Your generous support and contribution to the Angel Tree Program is a blessing that brings hope to families that are still recovering from Hurricane Harvey and those less fortunate.
Once again, we are counting on corporations, churches, schools, and civic groups to partner with The Salvation Army and “adopt” these deserving children and seniors for Christmas.
How Do I Adopt An Angel?
CLICK HERE to fill out the online registration form and adopt an Angel now! Your donated gifts will go directly to the specific child you select.
Once you pick a child’s name from The Salvation Army Online Angel Tree, he or she is removed from the list. You will be the only donor who will have the name and list of gifts for that child.
Important Tips to Remember!
- Place all items in a clear plastic bag and tape printed Angel tag to bag.
- Use this Adoption Tracking Sheet to keep track of your Angels in your office or building.
- Use Goal Poster in your office to keep track of your progress.
- Use Large Gift Item Tag if your item does not fit in a bag, please tape to outside of box/package.
- All gifts must be new and unwrapped.
- No Food Items.
- Please return your gifts to Santa’s Secret Warehouse.
How Do I Register as an Angel Tree Community Partner?
Registration for 2019 Angel Tree Community Partners is now closed, but you can adopt individual Angels here. If you are interested in registering to be a 2020 Angel Tree Community Partner, please contact Carmen Zermeño, Corporate Relations and Volunteer Supervisor, at (832) 201-8018.
What Happens Once You’ve Registered?
1 ) You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you submit your registration.
**If you have adopted less than a 100 Angels, please click here to select a drop-off day and time.**
2) Once your registration is complete, The Salvation Army will provide:
– Angel Tree gift tags with first names of local children and seniors with their list of requested gifts.
– Necessary supplies including:
- Frequently Asked Questions flyer
- Donation Pick-up Form (if adopt 100+ angels)
- Packing Guide
- Adoption Tracking Sheet
- Packing Materials (including a large gift item tag)
- A goal poster
- Deadline to return gifts is Monday, November 18 – Thursday, December 5, 2019
**Please note the warehouse will be closed the week of Thanksgiving**
Have more questions?
Click here to review our “Frequently Asked Questions” flyer.
Call Carmen Zermeño, Corporate Relations and Volunteer Supervisor, at (832) 201-8018.