Angel Tree Program
In 2018, Angel Tree Partners contributed nearly $900,000 in in-kind gifts for children and seniors registered through the Angel Tree program. Over 16,000 individuals applied for assistance and through our corporate partnerships 70% of those angels’ wishes were filled in time for Christmas.
Your generous support and contribution to the Angel Tree Program is a blessing that brings hope to families that are still recovering from Hurricane Harvey and those less fortunate.
Once again, we are counting on corporations, churches, schools, and civic groups to partner with The Salvation Army and “adopt” these deserving children and seniors for Christmas.
How Do I Register as an Angel Tree Community Partner?
CLICK HERE to fill out the online registration form.
What Happens Once You’ve Registered?
1 ) You will receive a confirmation e-mail after you submit your registration.
2) Once your registration is complete, The Salvation Army will provide:
– Angel Tree gift tags with first names of local children and seniors with their list of requested gifts.
– Necessary supplies including:
- Frequently Asked Questions flyer
- Donation Pick-up Form (if adopt 100+ angels)
- Packing Guide
- Adoption Tracking Sheet
- Packing Materials (including a large gift item tag)
- A goal poster
- Registration deadline is Friday, October 18, 2019
- Angel Tags will be distributed on Friday, November 1, 2019
- Deadline to return gifts is Monday, November 18 – Thursday, December 5, 2019
**Please note the warehouse will be closed the week of Thanksgiving**
Have more questions?
Click here to review our “Frequently Asked Questions” flyer.
Call Carmen Zermeño, Corporate Relations and Volunteer Supervisor, at (832) 201-8018.